We are back!
As Covid-19 restrictions begin to be lifted, we are delighted to be able to welcome you back to S1 Artspace. Please keep an eye on our website and social media for information on our upcoming exhibitions and events.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
In order to remain safe and allow for social distancing, we are limiting visitor numbers and are asking all visitors to book tickets in advance. If you have not booked in advance you may be asked to wait for a short time until there is space available. Please book separate free tickets to visit the DocFest exhibition and the MA Fine Art Degree Show.
STAYING SAFE DURING YOUR VISIT
The safety of our visitors and staff remains our priority so are limiting visitor numbers to support social distancing. Please book your free tickets in advance and read our safety guidelines below before you visit.
We ask that all visitors:
• Give others space to enjoy their visit by observing social distancing
• Wear a face covering inside our building unless exempt
• Use the hand sanitiser stations available
• Observe the one-way system around the building
• Follow the safety instructions onsite and guidance from staff
• Please delay your visit if you have symptoms associated with Covid-19
• Every visitor over the age of 16 is required to scan the NHS Test and Trace QR code or provide contact details
Additional safety measures in place:
• Safety screens at reception
• Staff will be provided with masks
• Increased cleaning regimes across the building
• The gallery will close between 1.15 – 2.15pm for additional ventilation and cleaning
• Our toilets will be closed to the public, apologies for any inconvenience.
TRACK AND TRACE
In line with Government regulations, we require every visitor over the age of 16 to either scan our NHS Track and Trace poster or leave their details in our paper Track and Trace log book. This is a legal requirement for Tourism and Leisure venues. If you have any queries regarding the handling of the personal data you provide for Track and Trace, please see our privacy notice here.
To maintain your health and the safety we will update this page with further information about visiting as NHS and government guidance is revised.
We look forward to seeing you back at S1!