Updated 22 July.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to S1 Artspace as restrictions have now been lifted. Please keep an eye on our website and social media for information on upcoming exhibitions and events.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
To provide a space that feels safe for everybody, we will continue to ask visitors to wear masks when visiting our exhibitions (unless exempt) and use the hand sanitiser available on arrival. Booking is no longer required and you will no longer be required to leave details for Track & Trace, however, we do still ask visitors to respect other peoples personal space and to delay your visit if you have symptoms associated with Covid-19.
STAYING SAFE DURING YOUR VISIT
The safety of our visitors and staff remains our priority so please read our safety guidelines below before you visit.
We ask that all visitors:
• Give others space to enjoy their visit by observing social distancing
• Wear a face covering inside our building unless exempt
• Use the hand sanitiser stations available
• Follow the safety instructions onsite and guidance from staff
• Please delay your visit if you have symptoms associated with Covid-19
Additional safety measures in place:
• Safety screens at reception will remain in place
• Increased cleaning regimes across the building
We look forward to seeing you back at Park Hill.